Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Vivian Chow shares her photo taken when below 18 years old


49 years old Vivian Chow (周慧敏) is classified as the jade girl and frozen age goddess. It is hard to tell her actual age and she does not mind telling her exact age at all. Four days ago on social networking website, Vivian shared her photo taken in 1985 before joining showbiz and looked elegant and pure. She left a message: "This photo is taken in 1985 when I am under 18 years old and before joining showbiz. I am certain nobody sees this photo yet and I am spotted by a showbiz scout for singing and acting. But I reject it and continue my studies due to the objection by my mother. What about you? What are you doing at that time?"

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.