Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, August 28, 2017

Andy Lau has hoarse voice after resting for 6 months: The doctor says I am getting older


Andy Lau (劉德華) rests for 6 months since he is injured when filming advertisement earlier. Many people are shocked although he expresses that he is fine when filming many action scenes. Mentioning about filming The Adventurers (俠盜聯盟) movie before his injury, Andy reveals he films most action scenes personally and is injured during filming as well: "The scar remains after knocking my head against the wall and I need to trouble the make-up artist as a result."

Andy specially consults the doctor as he has a hoarse voice despite resting for a long time: "I feel agitated when he says I am getting old. Perhaps I do less exercises for the past 6 months and my voice is less hoarse when having good stamina in the past. The doctor explains to me in this way."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.