Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Vincent Wong is under tremendous pressure when filming with Philip Ng


Vincent Wong (王浩信) attends a fashion event on 24 August and reveals that he is eating less and and training himself daily as he is preparing to film new series and his opponent is Philip Ng (伍允龍) who has 20 abs. He says: "I have tremendous pressure when facing him. Although I have 6 to 8 abs, but I wish to maintain it and hope the audiences are able to accept me."

Mentioning about filming scenes about removing his top several times, Vincent wants to look good in front of the camera and makes lots of sacrifices. When mentioned about taken photos with his daughter cycling a few days ago, Vincent says: "I spend more time with my family during my free time and really want to go for holidays with them. But I have 3 days only and we can only wait until next time. (Did she complain?) She feels better now and pacifies me." He hopes to have a day off on his wife's birthday and celebrate together.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.